Saturday, January 14, 2012
We have updated one of our more popular articles, "Beginners Guide To CRPS" on our website.
There is a little more information, more detailed, and probably better explained than the original version. It is a straightforward one page article that walks you through the website; explaining to first-timers, to both the disease and the website, what the disease is all about, the high points to hit for a better understanding of the disease, items of particular importance, and sections they definitely need to read in order to come to a better grip with the disease.
Some of the sections may be a little scary to the newly diagnosed but most find knowledge is key in this disease, seeing their symptoms come alive in front of them, knowing they aren't crazy, they aren't alone, and all the things they have been dealing with have a commonality.
Check it out and let us know what you think!
There is an important recall notice out regarding the Oxy family of medications, sent out by the FDA;
It involves the following medications;
Endo Pharmaceuticals Opiate Products by Novartis Consumer Health: Public Health Advisory - Potential Safety RiskIncluding the following products:
- Opana ER (oxymorphone hydrochloride) Extended-Release Tablets CII
- Opana (oxymorphone hydrochloride) CII
- Oxymorphone hydrochloride Tablets CII
- PERCOCET (oxycodone hydrochloride and acetaminophen USP) Tablets CII
- PERCODAN (oxycodone hydrochloride and aspirin, USP) Tablets CII
- ENDOCET (oxycodone hydrochloride and acetaminophen USP) Tablets CII
- ENDODAN (oxycodone hydrochloride and aspirin, USP) Tablets CII
- MORPHINE SULFATE Extended-Release Tablets CII
- ZYDONE (hydrocodone bitartrate/acetaminophen tablets, USP) CIII
For more details please click on the link above.
There is a new article regarding CRPS and surgery on our website;
in case you ever have that question tossed at you, for yourself or a loved one. It is a question we have been getting asked a lot lately so we thought we should post something about it!